I-95 Muscle has formed close relationships with several local and national lenders, so we're able to offer financing rates that many other car dealers can't offer. We aim to help you find the loan that works best for the financial plan you have in mind. Performance and Classic Cars aren't always the easiest to finance so relationships like ours come in handy securing low rates and great terms. Apply with one of the routes below!
Financing a vehicle 1999 and older?
To apply for financing on a classic vehicle, exotic, or muscle car click the banner below to be taken to collector car lending's application page and complete the application. This finance company requires a credit score over 600 and a loan amount larger than $10,000.
Financing a vehicle 2000 and newer?
By clicking the logo below you are applying with a company called Credit Acceptance focuses on building or rebuilding credit. This finance company is going to require money down and works best with cars that are considered daily drivers.
Securing your own loan...
If you are looking at a car newer than 2000 and after a low interest rate you may have the best luck obtaining a loan from the bank you currently use or a local credit union. Some local lenders and their guidelines are:
- USAA - No year model restriction, active duty or prior military, low rates, medium length terms, instant funding.
- Navy Federal - 2004 and newer, active duty or prior military, low rates, longer terms available, local branch support.
- PNC Bank - 2012 and newer, no military affiliation required, very low rates, Check Ready Auto Service, local branch support.
- NCSECU - 2010 and newer, no military affiliation required, low rates, medium length terms, local branch support.
- Lightstream - No year model restriction, no military affiliation required, low rates, long terms, online only.***
- Sharonview - 2000 and newer, no military affiliation required, no money down required, apply online or in person.
- Fort Bragg FCU - 2000 and newer, no military affiliation required, no money down required, apply online or in person.
- Bragg Mutual FCU - First time buyer program, no military affiliation required, no money down required, apply online or in person.
***(Not lending during Covid19)
Not sure where to go or what car you want?
Feel free to send an application to I-95 Muscle and see what direction we can point you in.